Nonlinear Physics, Laser Physics, Quantum Science Collaborative Workshop
Wednesday 23 March, 12:30 - 4:30 pm,
China in the World Auditorium (map below)
Posters & lunch: 12:30 - 1:15
Talks: 1:15 - 3:35
Discussion: 3:35 - 3:55
Posters continued: 4 - 4:30
RSVP for lunch Laura Walmsley
- Posters & lunch: 12:30 - 1:15
- Talks: 1:15 - 3:35
- Ping Koy Lam - Vision for the Institute of Quantum Innovation
- John Close - Interdisciplinary study of plant stomata
- Nick Robins - Atom lasers and quantum sensors
- Yuri Kivshar - General overview of NLPC and research directions
- Dragomir Neshev - NLPC experimental programs and facilities
- Andrey Sukhorukov - Quantum photonics projects
- Elena Ostrovskaya - Polariton physics lab and projects
- Matt Sellars: Quantum information and sensing using solid-state optical centres
- Steve Madden: Photonic waveguide fabrication and applications
- Andrew Truscott: TBA
- Discussion - what are the opportunities for collaboration? 3:35 - 3:55
- Posters continued: 4 - 4:30
Please have posters up by 12:30. We have 12 double-sided poster boards 2 m x 1.2 m. These have room for 24 posters.
As we anticipate more posters than this, the rest will be attached to the walls with tape. First comers get the boards (and lunch).
Please be prepared to stay on with you poster until 4:30 if the interest is there. At 4:30 we will pack up.
The auditorium is the white shape at top right of the Centre.